Trends for 2023 from LECAP: regulation and transactions in the capital market
On April 12, 2023, LECAP, the National Finance Association (NFA) and LCPIS –bondholders’ representative held a joint webinar titled “Trends for 2023 from LECAP: regulation and transactions in the capital market”, which brought together more than 90 participants representing the largest companies, banks and market infrastructure.
During the webinar, LECAP lawyers commented on an overview of the changes that have taken place since February 2022, and also talked about new directions for market development, including the following topics:
If you have any questions related to any of the webinar topics, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
– foreign platforms for redomiciliation, listing in friendly jurisdictions;
– repackaging of insurance risk, payment by property on non-structured bonds;
– blocking of NSD's accounts with Euroclear and Clearstream, transfer of shares for trading to Russia;
– termination of depository programs and conversion of depositary receipts;
– redomiciliation to Russia;
– consent solicitation, alternative payments on Eurobonds, replacement bonds; and
– placement of bonds of foreign companies in Russia, Russian LPN structure.